Ironbark is a corporate advisory firm. We focus on growing private company clients.
We become closely involved with our clients and operate as inside advisers, helping our clients develop and implement corporate strategy. We do this with a handful of clients at a time, taking them through a series of corporate transactions to help them achieve their full potential.
This includes advising on:
- Strategy development
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures, alliances, major customer, supplier and distribution arrangements
- Capital raisings and strategic investments
- Commercialisation of technology
- Structuring, re-organisation and divestments
- Review of strategic relationships
- Assistance to solve disputes or restructure relationships
To minimise costs for our clients, we manage professional service providers such as lawyers and accountants. We are also lawyers ourselves and Ironbark is a licensed legal practice: we often provide legal services ancillary to our corporate advisory services.
We are flexible about how we charge:
- For strategy development and advice, we charge daily rates.
- For transactions we are happy to be paid on success.
- For growing companies, we often participate in the ongoing business and take a stake in the company.